Colin primarily works as a Colorist and Online Editor based in New York City. He has strong editorial knowledge, an understanding of color science, conforming, video deliveries and has a strong passion for film making. Beyond his commercial career, Colin is a music collector and former DJ, native NYer and graffiti art enthusiast.
Colin splits his time between working out of his loft-studio, Greenwood Post and working in house at agencies, editorial, production and vfx studios in NYC and across the U.S. Also available for virtual color grading sessions.
Greenwood Post offers a fully calibrated color grading environment:
- Supervised or Remote sessions in client friendly studio
- Professionally Calibrated client and SDI monitor
- Full DaVinci Resolve Workstation
- DaVinci Resolve Mini Panel & Tangent Element Control Surface
- Full DaVinci Resolve License, Adobe CC, Avid, FCP, etc.
Please contact for rates, fees and availability.